Hi there,

i am using Restlet as a serversite application. It is running on a Tomcat 6.0.

While using my (restlet-)resources, i have to query another webservice from
this resources. Im doing it as follows (example, but original url):

String uri =
"http://osopc4.ub.uni-osnabrueck.de:8080/DB=1/XML=ON/SET=3/TTL=1/CMD?ACT=SRCHA&IKT=1016&SRT=YOP&TRM=9783540759409";;

final Request request = new Request(Method.GET, uri);
Response response = new Client(Protocol.HTTP).handle(request);
String result;
try {
   result = response.getEntity().getText();
   System.out.println(result);
} catch (IOException e) {
   e.printStackTrace();
}

I always get as response text a message saying "There is no server defined for
this path.". But the response text should be an xml representation of the
result to my query

I wonder, because when I paste this url into the browser, I get a correct
response without any errors.

Are there any changes made to url in the implementation when I call new Request
or handle?

I stepped through the source, but I didnt see any problems. Maybe I am too
blind.

Btw. Is it possible to use Sessions in my resources?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1994891