Hi all,

I'm currently porting the OpenRDF Sesame server from Spring to Restlet
and I must say: what a relief! Excellent work.

I'm planning on using Jetty as the http connector, but I'm currently
testing with the Simple server. This works fine until the server needs
to be shut down. Calling stop() on the component doesn't kill the Simple
server's threads, which keeps the Java process alive. Is this a know
issue with the Simple server, or am I doing something wrong? I'm using
restlet 1.1.4, btw.

Cheers,

Arjohn

--
Arjohn Kampman, Senior Software Engineer
Aduna - Semantic Power

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2231991