De : Matt [mailto:mjwat...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 29 mai 2009 00:43
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Restlet 2.0 M3 released

Hi Jerome,

I think I might have found a small issue effecting the Directory class since
upgrading from M2 -> M3.

If I view my website in Safari and reload it the served statically files
(css/js/images etc) by the directory class now seem to throw 405 errors.

Even if type in the full URL to the file in safari I get a 405.

If I revert back to 1.2-M2 again these problems go away.

Matt

PS: Thanks for all your hard work. Great product.