Hi !
I have code that uses a GWT restlet class in the client. I generate the
request like this:
Request request = new
Request(Method.GET,"http://localhost:8080/entApp-war/resources/Items/stock/"+symbol+"/";);
An existing web service is running on the servlet container at :8080.

When I deploy the web application, I want to use apache to serve the static
content which will be on port :80. I have wired up my apache server to
forward to the servlet container when I access directory /entApp-war. On the
development platform, I use :8080 for everything and things work fine. When
I deploy, I dont want to change my code to include the address of the
correct server.
Everything would work for me, if I get to specify a relative URL. example:
Request request = new
Request(Method.GET,"/entApp-war/resources/Items/stock/"+symbol+"/");

I tried that and it did not work. I get an "Unable to create request"-type
message from the Restlet class. Is there a workaround this issue?

-Wish