De : Tal Friedman [mailto:tfried...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 5 juin 2009 15:42
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Restlet on Google App Engine

I'm brand new to the Restlet framework and Google App Engine, so I apologize
if this question is really basic.

I saw most of the Google App Engine Services are supported already through
the ext package in the gae jar.

Is there any Restlet API that wraps the persistence layer, or do we
developers use the JDO and JPA APIs as discussed in the storing data section
in the documentation on the GAE website?

Thanks in advance,

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23597
09

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2360915