De : webp...@tigris.org [mailto:webp...@tigris.org]
Envoyé : mercredi 10 juin 2009 12:24
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Atom Pub Server / atomojo

Hello

I'm looking for a solution to run an Atom Pub Server preferably within
Restlet, but it might also be standalone. Implementing all resources and
handling seems to be overkill, isn't there something already available.

I tried atomojo but I simply can't get it running, or let's say I can't
login with the provided admin/admin password. And their
mailinglist/issuetracker doesn't seem to be read at all.

Thanks for your help.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23608
64

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2360929