I have moved my application from sub-classing Restlets to sub-classing
Resources and am now relying on annotations to process incoming
requests (@Get for ex.). However, one of the nice side-effects of
processing requests with the catch-all handle method is that it allows
me to have one place to catch exceptions. My question is this: Is
there a way to catch all exceptions with one method (an onError event
handler for ex.) so that I can decide what to do with them there?
Thanks!

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2365092