Hi Thierry,
As Bruno said, the user agent is:

   1. Accept:

application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
   2. User-Agent:
   Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-au)
   AppleWebKit/530.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.1 Safari/530.18

Which is exactly the same as Safari 3 as far as I am aware, apart from
version numbers.  Thanks for the links, I'll look into it now.

Bruce.

--
www.brucecooper.net - 0417 986 274

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2365190