Hi Bruce/Thierry,

It seems that the code has changed between version 1.1 and 2.0.

In 1.1.5, com.noelios.restlet.application.TunnelFilter uses
'equalsIgnoreCase' (line 388), whereas in the trunk (2.0),
org.restlet.engine.application.TunnelFilter uses 'equals' (line 528).

I think it makes sense to use 'equals' instead of 'equalsIgnoreCase'
(although I'm not sure which one is best), but the accept.properties
files should probably be updated to reflect this change (the version in
the trunk still uses lower case for all agent names).

Best wishes,

Bruno.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2365378