De : webp...@tigris.org [mailto:webp...@tigris.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 juin 2009 21:16
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org; Rhett Sutphin
Objet : RE: Re: Mysterious message in client

Hi,
   I do not want to change the setting in the log file.

   How can I make sure to pass Content-Length header in the response so that
it'll not display the INFO messages?

   My current client code is as shown below:
[code]
Client client = new Client(Protocol.HTTP);
Reference uri = new Reference("http://mywebsite.com/accounts/12";);

Response response = client.get(uri);

if (response.isEntityAvailable()) {

        if (null != response.getStatus()) {
                if (response.getStatus().isSuccess()) {
                        System.out.println("Success");
                } else {
                        System.out.println("Fail");
                }
        }
}

[/code]
   I'll appreciate if you can provide some sample code.

Thanks!

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23654
43

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2368095