Dear all,

I am trying to use a Restlet HTTP client to connect to the Azure Storage
service. Restlet seems to be the best options as it implements the Micosoft
shared key authentication scheme.

However I got stuck for two reasons. Restlet doesn't allow you to add custom
HTTP request headers which is necessary for some of the Azure services. Also
the ATOM feed extension doesn't support XML content. It will always treat the
content as text(that's what I found when I looked into the source code, please
see org.restlet.ext.atom.Content.java#writeElement)

Is that 100% correct? Any ideas/thoughts?

Many Thanks

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2372100