De : webp...@tigris.org [mailto:webp...@tigris.org]
Envoyé : mardi 7 juillet 2009 21:15
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Jetty integration

Hi,

I'm struggling to understand how to use Jetty as my http server with
Restlets 2.0m3 (not as a servlet).  I've read through as much documentation
as I can find and also searched for examples, but I can't seem to find a
simple concrete example for having a ServerResource class receive requests
via Jetty.   The log output always indicates that I am starting Restlet's
internal http server:
Jul 7, 2009 12:44:01 PM org.restlet.engine.http.StreamServerHelper start
INFO: Starting the internal HTTP server

In the app's, main(), I do:
Component component = new Component();
component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTP, 8182);
component.getDefaultHost().attach("/testing", TestComponent.class);
component.start();

TestComponent is a class that extends ServerResource and has one method with
@Get annotated.

The Jetty jars are in my runtime classpath.

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

Tony

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23689
27