De : Philip Johnson [mailto:john...@hawaii.edu]
Envoyé : vendredi 10 juillet 2009 23:18
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Mysterious message in client

I have encountered a similar output message after upgrading to 1.3.6:

INFO: Starting the HTTP client
Jul 10, 2009 10:48:56 AM com.noelios.restlet.ext.net.HttpClientHelper start

In my case, it appears that the name of this logger is "global".

If that is true, I believe this is a bug, as the name of the logger should
really start with "com.noelios".

Is this reasoning correct?

Thanks,
Philip Johnson