De : Schley Andrew Kutz [mailto:sak...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 14 juillet 2009 21:52
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Help!

The StringRepresentation returned by 'public Representation handle()'
is no longer appearing in the browser when I access my server.

Here is an example:

@Override
     public Representation handle()
     {
         if (true) return new StringRepresentation("Hello, world.");

That should ALWAYS trump any other logic and show Hell, world. in the
browser. Was a bug introduced to the Maven snapshot? Or do you think I
could have farked myself somehow.

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23713
20

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2372837