Parameters as in URL?param1=value1&param2=value2&... ?

If so, you need to do something like this on your resource's doInit() method:

Form query = getRequest().getResourceRef().getQueryAsForm();
String value1 = query.getFirstValue("param1");
String value2 = query.getFirstValue("param2");

I hope to have understood your question correctly, and to have
provided you the answer you were looking for.

Best wishes.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer