De : webp...@tigris.org [mailto:webp...@tigris.org]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 juillet 2009 12:12
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: GAE + GWT + Restlet 2.0 M3 + challenge response is null on
server side

Hi Jerome,

I made a workaround for this. I'm adding the authorization header manually
when building a Request using the following code:
                                        Series<Parameter> headers = new
Form();
headers.add("Authorization", "Basic " + base64EncodedCredentials);
request.getAttributes().put("org.restlet.http.headers", headers);

Adding Authorization header by hand was prohibited in HttpConverter, so I
had to remove the authorization header check from there.

Best,
Lauri

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23751
46