Hi everyboby,

I'm a restlet newbie and I'm trying to write a simple client/server application
for getting deeper in this technology.

At the moment I'm analyzing Apache HttpClient connector and a have a simple
question.

As stated by the tutorial on connectors:
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.0/connectors#httpclient

"As pointed out by the Apache HTTPClient tutorial it is crucial to read
entirely each response. It allows to release the underlying connection. Not
doing so may cause future requests to block."

Now Have I got to take care of this or is it already managed internally???

At the moment I simply call the post method:
-------------
ClientResource callResource = new
ClientResource("http://localhost:8181/restlet/call";);
Representation itemRepresentation = getItemRepresentation();
Representation r = callResource.post(callRepresentation);

Is this right???

Please any advice is really appreciated.
I couldn't find anything specific googling.

Thanks,
Patrizio

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2379916