Hello,

first of all, thanks for the amazing restlet framework and the awesome
Jax-RS extension.

I am currently trying to understand how to use "@Context SecurityContext". I
do not know how I can make the injected SecurityContext "do" anything.

This is what I have:
        - A function which takes an Authorization header and returns the
username
and a list of roles (as strings) or throws an exception
This is what I want to do:
        - Have access to a SecurityContext in all my resources, which returns
the
username and can check whether or not he is in a specific role

How can I achieve this?

- Do I have to implement SecurityContext?
- Is security Context automatically (due to the Jax-RS runtime) aware of
Restlet guards?

When I try implementing SecurityContext (as per the JSR 311 Specs)

public class StockWatchSecurity implements ContextResolver<SecurityContext>,
SecurityContext { ... }

my resource is not even loaded (an error 404 is returned on its path).

I have also implemented a Guard, but since I am using the 2.0 M3 release and
there is not much documentation, I am confused which classes I need to use
how. For a start, I did this:

public class MyJaxRSApp extends JaxRsApplication {
   public MyJaxRSApp() {
       super(Context.getCurrent());
       getContext().getLogger().setLevel(Level.FINE);
       getContext().setVerifier(new MyVerifier());
       this.add(new MyJaxRSAppConfig());
       this.setGuard(new ChallengeGuard(getContext(),ChallengeScheme.CUSTOM,
"realm"));

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Jonas