Hi Dan,

You can't really do this with a ChallengeScheme/ChallengeResponse or
something similar, since it the certificates are passed at the SSL/TLS
layer, which is under HTTP.

If you don't want to use the system properties, you can use your own
SslContextFactory passed as an argument to the client connector.

Best wishes,

Bruno.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2396122