Hi,

We are using Restlet 2.0-SNAPSHOT from the Maven repo (which doesn't
seem to have been updated since June btw) along with Tomcat, and we seem
to be running into the "getText() returns null" bug alot. I read the bug
threads on Restlet (id: 843) and Tomcat (id: 42996) issue trackers, and
from what I could understand the last conclusion was that it was a
Restlet problem, and that it was fixed.

But, we are still seeing it. In our case we are not using annotations at
all (which was indicated as a culprit), just a plain ServerResource that
does getEntityAsText(), which returns null every now and then, and
especially when there are "many" users (10) using the server (which
still is VERY low load comparatively speaking).

Is there another bug involved, and which has to do with Tomcat? Or, is
the 2.0-SNAPSHOT not updated with the fixes? Any ideas?

/Rickard

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2399121