De : webp...@tigris.org [mailto:webp...@tigris.org]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 septembre 2009 01:24
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Re: Comprehensive Instructions for all things WADL

Thank you for the info.  After successfully building the
FirstResourceApplication for usage in Tomcat I tried to do this for WADL
application.  Immediately I got the problems.

The web file (web.xml) I used is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4"
        xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
                     http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
        <display-name>first steps servlet</display-name>
        <context-param>
                <param-name>org.restlet.application</param-name>
                <param-value>
            org.restlet.example.ext.wadl.FirstResourceApplication
         </param-value>
        </context-param>
        <!-- Restlet adapter -->
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.noelios.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <!-- Catch all requests -->
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
The source code is the same as in the source example for the
org.restlet.example.ext.wadl example
My build.xml resulted in building the restlet1First.war exactly like for the
first example
However, the url http://localhost:8080/restlet1First/items resulted in the
error:
The requested resource (/restlet1First/items) is not available

Also, can we get WADL from URL?
Thanks
Alex

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23908