On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 04:22, Jerome Louvel <jerome.lou...@noelios.com> wrote:

> This looks like a bug to me. It was actually fixed in Restlet 2.0 trunk, so
> I have just ported it back to Restlet 1.1. Thanks for the report!

One last thought… I don't know if I'm unique in this or not, but this
seems to me like a fairly major bug. While there is a workaround, any
app which is coded in the "correct" way will be affected by the bug,
which could possibly lock up or crash production services.

So, even though 1.1.6 was released only a few days ago, I'd encourage
you to consider releasing 1.1.7 sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2402922