Hi Rob,
 Thank you for your prompt reply. I tried both Jetty and the Internal
connector but there was no difference. The problem appeared as soon as I
decided to migrate to restlet 2 m3 from restlet 1.1.5 and 1.1.6 where
the same code did not produce any errors. However, it might be just a
matter of including the appropriate jars in the classpath. Which are the
necessary ones? I tried to include all the jars in the lib/ directory of
restlet 2.0 m3 but I received some error messages...

Best Regards,
Sopasakis Pantelis

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2410601