De : Hannes Ebner [mailto:hannes.eb...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 16 octobre 2009 00:49
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Condition handling

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to work with Restlets and conditions. I
assume that the conditions are checked already after the resource was
constructed and before the representation methods are called.

So how do I tell the framework which condition my resource expects? I
know how to read the value manually, but I couldn't figure out how to
tell that my resource expects a certain value for the
If-Unmodified-Since header.

If the If-Unmodified-Since header is set, Restlets return a 412 status
before I even have a chance to react on it (i.e. tell the date to be
expected).

Thanks,
Hannes

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=24080