Hi,

I also add that this sounds quite odd to send an object in the URI.
If you intend to use a GET method in order to not get the state of a
resource, you're surely missing something and going on a wrong way.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2423258