On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Tim Peierls <t...@peierls.net> wrote:

> There should be no barriers to using RestletGuice.Module in conjunction
> with other frameworks, including guice-servlet. All you need to do is ensure
> that your resource bindings are made in Modules passed to the constructor of
> a RestletGuice.Module that is used to create the final Injector.

I'm mistaken -- it's not that strong a requirement. All you have to do is
make sure that a RestletGuice.Module is used to create the final Injector.
Your resource bindings, if any, can be made in any of the Modules used to
create the final Injector, not necessarily in Modules used to construct the
RestletGuice.Module.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2427220