Hi,

I have my business model on AppEngine and now like to use Android as a client
to communicate via http. I'd like to keep my beans structure and simply
transfer objects between client and server and then call servlets for method
calls.
a) Do you think this is a good approach? (Or are there nicer designs?)
b) Is this possible with Restlet? (I found put and get, but not sure if this
works as I think...do you have an example for this? I also read that Restlet
uses XStream which has problems on Android as well as AppEngine...this was what
I originally wanted to use)

Thanks for your help,
Marcel

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2427239