Hello Luiz,

 >Restlet post my xml with Transfer-Encoding: chunked, and my WCF
service, can't to interpret posted content
That sounds quite strange, because this is a quite basic feature of
HTTP. What do you mean by "my WCF service can't interpret the posted
content"?
Do you receive an error status? Does the WCF service receive an
incomplete XML file?

best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2427754