Hello Fabian,

which resource is supposed to match the
http://localhost:900​0/workspaces/W1
request?

>From looking at your source code, I guess that you intended this Route to
>match:
wrouter.attach("/{wksp}", WorkspaceResource.class);

But that doesn't work because the new default matching mode for Routers (as of
M6) is
Template.MODE_EQUALS and not Template.MODE_STARTS_WITH any more.

So, in order to retain the old behaviour, you have to set:
wrouter.setDefaultMatchingMode(Template.MODE_STARTS_WITH);
(for the other Routers as well).

Another thing is, that the new default routingMode is FIRST instead of BEST.
Seeing the order in which you attach the Resources

wrouter.attach("/{wksp}", WorkspaceResource.class);
wrouter.attach("/{wksp}/content/{langOrFile}/properties",
PropertiesResource.class);

I guess that the PropertiesResource cannot be reached with this setting.
So either set
wrouter.setRoutingMode(Router.MODE_BEST_MATCH);
or put the line
wrouter.attach("/{wksp}", WorkspaceResource.class);
below the other /{wksp}/* lines.

Cheers,
Carsten

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2430047