Hi Garry,

I'm afraid not. This value is set with a "new Date()" value just before
the header is written...

The "onContinue" was thought to be called before the entity is sent,
after the headers were written. I say "was", because it has been removed
since no clear use case emerged.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2437281