Hello Tal,

using a ClientResource, I get a ResourceException when the response is
not successful, and both the ResourceException and the response's
statuses are equals to 404.
Using a simple Client instance, the status of the response object is set
to 404 also. Could you explain a little bit more what happens in your case?

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2447978