De : asdfasdf [mailto:b...@duf.de]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 février 2010 11:13
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: How to write an Universal redirector

Hi,

I have made some tests with Fiddler2.
I have executed the same Request/Headers that I have posted above, and got a
"normal/JSON" answer from my Tomcat running on 8080.

The Question is: If the StdOut says "Redirecting via client dispatcher to:
http://localhost:8080/RESTful...."; who submits this Request? Browser, or
Server?

Please help me going... I am really stuck...

Best wishes,

ab