Hi,

I have done so, and in the startup-arguments I have set to following:

-DproxySet=true
-DproxyHost=proxy.intern
-DproxyPort=8080
-DproxyUsername=myUsername
-DproxyPassword=mySecret
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts="localhost|127.0.0.1|192.168.100.210"

Now the Redirector does try to access the resource via proxy, but I get 407
- Proxy Authentication Required. The -DproxyUser and -DproxyPassword seem
not to work... do you know perhaps why?

Thank you,

ab