I've been attempting to upgrade my Restlet-based projects to the latest
Restlet 2.0rc2 release.  Things have been going well but I've had to resort
to inspecting the code to figure out how to properly use the API as the
javadoc seems to be insufficient.

Here's a couple of things I found a bit too terse:

1. The new Finder API is a bit confusing as to when I should override
    find() versus create() (either one).  Since find() calls the create()
    variant without the Class<? extends ServerResource> parameter
    the two methods are almost synonyms.  I don't really know
    when I should use which one.

    I also don't quite know what the "target class" information is all
    about either.

2. I've moved my code to use the ServerResource class from the
    Resource class.  In doing so it isn't clear from the API documentation
    that if I set response facets (e.g. the status) using the direct
    setter methods that they will remain as set.  In fact, in certain cases,
    that seems to not be the case (e.g. get() without an entity will change
    a 200 to a 204).