Hi Nico,

Here is the process:

   - create a subclass of ConnectorService
   - override the afterSend(Representation) method
   - test the representation instance against your base MyRepresentation
   class
   - cast it to your MyRepresentation class and invoke your commit/rollaback
   logic

I would however recommend to use the ServerResource#onSent callback
mechanism instead as it will be easier to use, especially if you rely on
automatic bean <-> representation conversion and Restlet annotations.

Best regards,
Jerome