De : dj [mailto:dj.am.juice...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 6 avril 2010 04:45
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Serving GWT app from different urls?

Hi,

I'm using GWT and app engine. I setup an Application-derived class to do the
url routing, works great.

Is it possible though to serve my gwt app at these different urls though?
For instance, I will have my landing page:

  www.mysite.com

and user pages:

  www.mysite.com/johndoe

it's not clear to me how I can get Restlet to serve my gwt app when the user
enters:

  www.mysite.com/johndoe

ideally both urls serve the same GWT app, but in the second case, I can grab
the 'johndoe' part from the url, and iniitialize the app with data for that
user. This setup is really common with PHP I think.

Can we do the same thing with Restlet? I know GWT allows you to do it using
# instead:

  www.mysite.com#johndoe

but this just looks odd to the end user.

Thanks

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=24935
62

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2605002