I've been working on migrating my Atomojo [1] project to Restlet 2.0 and I've
run into a strange problem.  My junit tests hang with the internal server
connector but they don't with the grizzly connector.  I moved to the recent
RC3 release and seem to have the same problem.

If I add a call to release on the client side:

   response.getEntity().release();

it works as expected with the internal connector.

My tests basically start up a local server and then use the client
libraries to make requests against "localhost".

Any ideas?

I would expect this to work consistently regardless of the connector in
use and these tests have all worked flawlessly in the past.  I was using
the Jetty server connector in 1.1 and I'm now moving to Grizzly.

Is this a bug or an incorrect use of the client API?

[1] http://code.google.com/p/atomojo/

--Alex Milowski

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2611735