One such tool, which is made in Java, and it's not so expensive (USD
50 or so IIRC), is Charles Web Proxy.

http://www.charlesproxy.com/

There's also the HTTPFox addon for Firefox, which is good enough if
your client side is a web browser (which is not your case, but
anyway...)

I'm sure there's other web proxies too, and some even may use network
traffic sniff tools to eavesdrop on http traffic, but for 50 USD
Charles Web Proxy does an excellent job (IMVHO, of course).

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2614578