Hello,

I'm afraid this is not possible. You can have only one parameter (there is
only one entity in the request).

In this case below , I wonder why the Address is not included inside the
Contact object. Does it represent the contact's address?
 @Post
 public ArrayList<Contact> update(Address addr, Contact contact);

regarding the other post method (the one with a list of contacts as
parameter) I will move this code into another resource. Does it add a list
of contacts to the current contact? In this case, I create a sub-resource
called Contacts, that help to cope with the contact's list of contact (as a
side note, it sounds strange ...)

Best regards
Thierry Boileau

Hi Thierry,