Hello Alex, Peter,

I've tested with the current trunk (2.1) and the firstResource works for me.
Regarding the 2.0 release (in its own branch), the current code in svn works
too, which is not the case of the 2.0.1. I think we will release a 2.0.2 soon
having the bug fix. This week-end should be a good idea.

Regarding the build process, it works using the ant scripts (even if the tests
are take a lot of time). I must test with maven, and I'm convinced there is a
problem with the libraries such as bloat, that are hosted in this restlet
repository.

Regarding the public Maven repository, snapshots of both 2.0 and 2.1 releases
are available (version => 2.0-SNAPSHOT and 2.1-SNAPSHOT, in date of october,
15th). It must contain the bug fix.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2674372