I hope I'm not spamming the list. I tried post once, but the message doesn't
seem to show up.

  I'm using restlet 2.0rc4 on BSD, and run into some interesting problem. I'm
trying to make http request using restlet client from inside restlet server
code (inside ServerResource @post method).

Code snippet is as following:

------------------------
InetAddress yahoohost = InetAddress.getByName("www.yahoo.com");

logger.log(Level.INFO, "--- Yahoo address: " + yahoohost.toString());
logger.log(Level.INFO, "--- Reachability: " + yahoohost.isReachable(3000));

ClientResource client = new ClientResource("http://www.yahoo.com";);
logger.log(Level.INFO, "HTTP GET Resp: " + client.get().getText());
-----------------------

And I got the following error:
-------------------------
Oct 28, 2010 12:13:53 AM Crossweb.CWManagerCouchDB validateSession
INFO: --- Yahoo address: www.yahoo.com/98.137.149.56
Oct 28, 2010 12:13:53 AM Crossweb.CWManagerCouchDB validateSession
INFO: --- Reachability: true
Oct 28, 2010 12:13:53 AM org.restlet.engine.component.ClientRouter getNext
WARNING: The protocol used by this request is not declared in the list of
client connectors. (HTTP/1.1)
Not Found (404) - The server has not found anything matching the request URI
        at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:748)
        at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:660)

You can see that my system solved dns correctly and www.yahoo.com was reachable
from within ServerResource class. But somehow it said "no matching the request
URI"

I tried the exact same code as standalone class, and it worked perfectly as
client and I got a bunch of yahoo frontpage back. Is there anything I miss?

--Patrick

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2676947