Hi,
I'm creating a ClientResource and passing it a Context object.  When the
ClientResource object is finalized I'm seeing the Context get released which is
unexpected as I'm trying to use a single Context to get many resources.

ClientResource.handle() calls ClientResource.getNext() and getNext looks
suspicious:

    result = createNext();

    if (result != null) {
        setNext(result);
        this.nextCreated = true; --- hmmh.....
    }

createNext() does not always appear to create a Uniform, it will return the
applications outbound root if set or the
ClientResource.getContext().getClientDispatcher() which is non-null in my case.
 Only if both of those are null will it create a client connector.

I can call ClientResource.setNext(myClientObject) to workaround this but I
though I'd post this observation anyway.

Tony Rozga

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2677170