Jerome,

What i would like to do is basically clone the original HTTP request (headers,
body etc) that comes into my root restlet and then send that to another
instance of the same application running on another remote host. Unfortunately,
since Request is not Serializable it isn't obvious how i would clone it.

Any ideas? (p.s.using v1.1.7 of the framework for this particular project.)

cheers
</jima>

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2678390