Hi,

I'm having problems following the "First application"  example in
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/21-restlet/318-restlet/303-restlet/version/live.

There seems to be something going wrong with the GWT serialization of the
Contact object on the server. I can see the GET request to
http://localhost:8080/contacts/123 firing off just fine on the client side. The
ServerResource retrieve -method returns the object just fine and the GET
request is logged:

INFO: 2010-11-12        09:42:19        127.0.0.1       -       -       8080
GET     /contacts/123   -       200     -       0       89
http://127.0.0.1:8080   Restlet-Framework/2.1m1
http://127.0.0.1:8080/TestGwt.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997

However on the client side it seems to take around 30 seconds before anything
happens. Eventually an empty response is received. The same happens when using
Poster or an equivalent REST testing tool to send the request.

Requesting the data in JSON format works fine.

Any tips on where I could dig deeper into the problem?
The server is running Restlet 2.1M1 JSE edition, standalone. Maybe that has
something to do with it? The client is Restlet 2.1M1 GWT edition. GWT is
version 2.1.0.

Many thanks,
Tom

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2681224