I'm using Restlet 2.0.3 JSE and GWT editions.

There appears to be a known issue with regards to this error during the
gwtc part of a build:

[ERROR] The method getAnonymousLogger() is undefined for the type Logger

But it seemed as though a fix was going to be present in the 2.0.2/2.0.3
branch.  Did it not make it in?  I know the current 2.1 snapshot works
fine, but I'd like to stay with released versions for the time being; or
rather the build maintenance people would.

Is there a workaround for this issue using the 2.0.3 version?

Thanks!
Dustin

--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2692183