Are there any benchmarks in terms of performance when communicating between
client and server running on different machines in Restlet Framework?

Every ClientResource call seems to open a HttpConnector and then close it based
on my release() call on the ClientResource. I find the overall performance of
communication between my client and server seems to be somewhat slow. Not sure
if I am missing something in terms of optimal way of using Restlet framework or
I have someother issue outside HTTP connecting slowing things down. I am
exchanging ObjectRepresentations between my client and server. My server does
database access through hibernate.

Can someone share any tidbits interms of performance of Restlet framework?

Regards,
RK.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2693976