Hello Fabian,

we consider this situation a little bit annoying as you accurately point,
but transitional. The 2.1 trunk fixes that by making the TemplateRoute class
a subclass of the (no more deprecated) Route class.
We are aware this not very confortable, but for now, we are not enclined to
change the API of the 2.0 stable release.

I hope this is not too bad for you, we are still open and listening to your
remarks.

Thanks a lot for your dedication and support,
Thierry Boileau

Hello there,

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2702992