This looks terrific, Dave! Congratulations -- it's always a great
feeling to finally get a big project out the door.

I am especially interested in how you used OSGi for deployment. I'm
still torn about the costs vs. the benefits. The idea seems great in
theory, but it seems to me to have arrived too late in the JVM scene,
and too many libraries are difficult to integrate. Even Restlet has a
ways to go -- it would be great if individual applications could become
OSGi bundles, but it's not entirely clear what the best architecture
would be. If you write a nice blog post about it, I will tip you. ;)

Kudos on embracing MongoDB. I have my own announcement regarding MongoDB
and Restlet coming soon...

-Tal

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2714836