Hi,

I'm trying to set an authorisation value in the HTTP header for my requests
to a web service.

>From reading most of Google and a large number of messages in the mailing
list and spending a few days looking, this is as far as I can get.

ClientResource pubResource = new ClientResource("https://api.y.com/member";);

ChallengeResponse cr = new ChallengeResponse(ChallengeScheme.HTTP_BASIC,
"Authorization:", "gsspv");

pubResource.setChallengeResponse(cr);

try {

        pubResource.get().write(System.out);

} catch (ResourceException e) {

     // TODO Auto-generated catch block

     e.printStackTrace();

} catch (IOException e) {

     // TODO Auto-generated catch block

     e.printStackTrace();

}

My credentials are correct, however I'm getting unauthorised access 401 back
from the server (The Server is not running Restlet, not sure if this is the
problem).

Can someone please point out what I'm missing?

Thanks for any help, massively massively appreciated.

Adam

P.S. This is a continuation from a msg posted on Sep 28, 2009 12:49:01am
with title "How to set Http header
authorization<http://markmail.org/message/boi2ae3iptpb4mvj>",
Jerome kindly posted a link which lead me to the above code sample.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2727489