Hey All,

I followed
http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/RESTLET/User%27s+Guide#User%27sGuide-EmbeddingRestletsinMule

Querying http://localhost:9002 is working fine for one request. But when I
hit multiple request concurrently, most request fails with 404 status.
Although those response error code is 404 but it still contain "Hello World"
in response data.
So I think the requests are processed successfully but why it is returning
as 404?
I think it might be something related to connection pool.
so added following line in my mule config -

    <configuration >
        <default-threading-profile doThreading="true"/>
        <default-dispatcher-threading-profile doThreading="true"
                                              maxBufferSize="50"
threadWaitTimeout="2000" maxThreadsActive="200"
                                              maxThreadsIdle="50"
poolExhaustedAction="WAIT" threadTTL="5000"/>
        <default-receiver-threading-profile doThreading="true"
                                            maxBufferSize="50"
threadWaitTimeout="2000" maxThreadsActive="200"
                                            maxThreadsIdle="50"
poolExhaustedAction="WAIT" threadTTL="5000"/>
        <default-service-threading-profile doThreading="true"
                                           maxBufferSize="50"
                                           threadWaitTimeout="2000"
maxThreadsActive="200" maxThreadsIdle="50"
                                           poolExhaustedAction="WAIT"
threadTTL="5000"/>

    </configuration>

But no change in its behavior.